Access anytime, anywhere with kiosk capability & self-service for a mobile, transient, or geographically diverse workforce.
The NOVAtime Phone-In, or IVR, System is completely integrated with the NOVAtime Time and Attendance/Workforce Management solution. It enables employees to simply dial a telephone number to clock in/out, perform job transfers, hear their work schedules, and utilize many other great workforce management features in real time, without data polling.
The NOVAtime Phone-In system supports caller-ID lockout so employees must call in from a pre-defined list of phone numbers. It also supports automatic group transfers that allow employees to be automatically transferred to a specific job or department when they call in from a defined phone number.
Telephone punch functionality is typically used for companies with employees working at remote locations or with a mobile workforce, such as construction businesses, housekeeping services, and home health care providers. Employees can access the system anytime, anywhere, using their own phone!
Key Employee Features & Functionality
- Punch in and out; receive punch confirmation via text message.
- Apply customizable job and/or department transfers.
- Single-level group transfer (i.e. job transfer).
- Multi-level group transfer (i.e. department transfer followed by a job transfer).
- Listen to work schedules, updated and reported in real time.
- Receive work schedules through text message (optional).
- Report absences or sick time.
- Receive recorded voice messages from supervisors.
Key Supervisor Features & Functionality
- Lockout based on the caller ID so that employees cannot punch from unauthorized phone numbers.
- Lockout based on employee work schedules.
- Perform automatic group transfer based on caller ID.
- Deliver recorded voice messages to employees.
- Utilizes push technology to provide real-time data—no polling or data collection required.
- Eliminates the need to wait for hard copy paperwork.
- Decreases supervisor data entry time for field employees.
- Increases employee involvement in daily workflow processes (i.e. punching, scheduling, etc.).
- Increases communication efficiency between employees and supervisors.
- Provides easy remote schedule management.
- Provides scalability to meet the requirements of as few as 5 or as many as 5,000+ employees.
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Fully integrated—no 3rd party and support headaches necessary.
Ready to Learn More?
Whether you need basic or advanced workforce management capabilities, we are here to grow with you.Request a Demo