Encounters 2017 User Conference
Join NOVAtime April 19-21 for our fourth annual user conference at the
Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Taking place April 19-21 at the beautiful Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, NOVAtime’s Encounters 2017 user conference is a great opportunity to meet fellow NOVAtime customers, share best practices, and learn how to get the most out of your existing solutions. This year’s agenda features:
- Two sessions that will be eligible to receive 1 credit hour each toward HRCI and SHRM recertification.
- ADA, FMLA & Intermittent Leaves
- How to handle workplace investigations / complaints of harassment
- Training and workshops on various new features implemented in 2016.
- Training on the advanced reporting capabilities of the NOVApower Analytics module, and the standard reporting capabilities of the system.
- Classes on scheduling employees
- Sessions on general issues in compliance and FMLA case management
- Hardware sessions, plus a booth where you can get all your clock-related questions answered by time clock and mobile app experts.
- Sneak peeks at new features and modules that are currently in development.
- Day 1 - April 19, 2017 Early check-in / Breakout sessions / Evening welcome reception
- Day 2 - April 20, 2017 Check-in / All day sessions / Dinner banquet followed by 80’s music
- Day 3 - April 21, 2017 Half-day breakout sessions
*Note: Early check-in for the event will take place from 2–3 PM on April 19, 2017, and the first session will begin promptly at 3 PM that same day. The Conference will end by noon on April 21, 2017. Presentation and breakout session agendas are subject to change.
Standard rate: $750 per attendee (valid till March 18, 2017)
The registration fee includes conference materials, meals during the conference (April 20 Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner, April 21 Breakfast), and rooms for April 19 and April 20 at the Aria.
Registrants who share rooms will receive a $100 discount.
Please note that we are unable to provide refunds in the event of cancellations after February 28, 2017.
Justification Letter Template
Download this template to persuade your company to send you to Encounters 2017.
Please complete the form below. After submitting the form, a verification email will be sent to you with payment instructions. The Aria will also send a confirmation email (be sure to check your spam folder if the email was not received). If no confirmation is received within one week of payment, please contact Livia Payne at livia.payne@NOVAtime.com
# of Employees :*
Please indicate which nights you will be staying at the Aria Hotel (NOVAtime will reserve rooms for the following nights only):
OPTIONAL EVENT ATTENDANCE