Time and Attendance Apps for all Mobile Users
A great solution for your mobile workforce.
NOVAtime’s Native Mobile Applications, NOVAmobile, are available in the App Store (iOS), Google Play (Android), and Windows Store*. Designed with today’s demanding workforce in mind, NOVAmobile offers true workforce management / time and attendance functionality on the go. Whether you are a remote employee or a manager in the field supervising a team of employees, our time and attendance apps offer the flexibility to accomplish critical workforce management tasks wherever and whenever needed.
Powered by NOVAtime’s industry-leading NOVAtime 5000 SaaS solution, NOVAmobile incorporates the latest features to transcend Time and Attendance and become a strategic part of the daily management of your company from an HR, Payroll, and Accounting perspective. Available in Spanish, French Canadian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese, NOVAmobile is easy to configure and install. It provides secure access to only those authorized to use the Time and Attendance Apps. General validation procedures also simplify deployment across large organizations and those supporting BYOD (bring your own device) policies.
* NOVAmobile for Windows is a Universal Windows App for devices such as Windows 10 smartphones and tablets.
Mobile App Download:
Key Employee Time and Attendance Features:
- Clock in and out;
- Perform job/project transfers;
- Automatic time punch lockout based on the GPS location;
- Automatic job or department transfer based on pre-defined geographic coordinates or the address associated with a job or a department;
- Review work hours for the entire pay period;
- View work schedules for the current and following weeks;
- Request sick leave hours, vacation hours, personal leave time, etc.;
- Review time-off request statuses;
- Submit FMLA requests;
- Submit expense reports;
- Submit timesheet;
- View and edit employee profile/personal data.
- Automatic punch alert using the beacon technology. See this document for more information.
- Meal punch reminder using the beacon technology. See this document for more information.
Key Supervisor Workforce Management Features and Functionality:
- Review and manage employee timesheets, including editing existing times, add and delete times;
- Approve employee timesheet;
- Team punch – build teams on the go and easily punch and transfer throughout the day;
- Review, approve and decline time-off requests;
- Manage expenses;
- View FMLA cases/requests.
- Maximizes the use of mobile devices.
- Allows advanced features, such as Off-line Punching – In instances of lost internet connectivity, punches can be stored locally until connectivity is restored. At that point, the transactions will be automatically sent to the database.
- Supports GPS functions and will store the approximate address where the punch occurred, enabling supervisors to verify mobile employees’ punch locations.
- Option to attach receipts to expenses. Accounting department has instant access to source documents.