Employment Law 101
Employment law is a complex, shifting legal landscape that even the most seasoned HR professional can lose track. The consequences for making a mistake with these rules and regulations can often result in hefty fines, putting businesses at risk. The best defense is to stay updated and refreshed on employment law and how best to implement these laws.
Presented by Aaron Holt of Alaniz Schraeder, L.L.P. , this webinar will cover:
- “At Will” v. “Right to Work”
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- National Labor Relations Act
Webinar access information will be emailed to you. Your personal data will not be sold. For details, please view NOVAtime’s Privacy Statement.